Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kyrgystan: Approved

It's official, I'll be going to Kyrgystan for short term missions this summer.

Our church has committed to sponsoring the development of a new school/orphanage in Kyrgystan. We've been sending kids out there for the last 4 years or so. With the new commitment, there's a lot of pressure to get people on board both financially and spiritually.

Last summer, I shot my first short film, Love Angle. Since then, I have been blessed with equipment and opportunities to use film for the Kingdom. Most of these opportunities have come out of my drama ministry, CG.Drama. Now, God has blessed me with a new opportunity in Kyrgystan.

I still need to meet with the missions committee to discuss the details of the project, but I'm really excited.

No comments: