Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Requests and Updates for 4/2/08

Requests
==
+ Meeting with Hilary tonight to talk about Jesus. Pray that the Holy Spirit does its thing
+ That I would finish the semester strong, on top of all the ministry.
+ I would just love God more.
+ Preparation for Kyrgyzstan.
+ Possibly interning at CCCNJ.

Updates
==
Thank you all for you faithful prayers!

There's nothing quite like witnessing to get you on a spiritual high. After I met with Hilary on Saturday, her salvation is all I've been thinking and caring about.

Boba Nite is also coming it up fast. Both Peter and I feel that God is going to do something great. We may still not have a 4th act, but that's okay. It's just that Boba Nite is right around finals, so things are going to be especially hectic for me. I want to be sure to finish off the semester strong.

I got accepted to the Kyrgyzstan mission trip. They still don't have a plan for the trip but I already know what I'll be doing. I'm going to go and shoot a documentary. Some of the footage will be used as promo, but I really want to just tell their story, whatever that may be. There's a lot of stuff that I'll need to buy in preparation for the trip. Hopefully, the church will have approved the camera budget.

I've started thinking about interning at CCCNJ. There hasn't been a lot of talk about it, so I don't want to get my hopes up. But it would be nice to get something I can put on my resume and also a little bit of money. Things are definitely starting to get tight in my bank account.

As always, let me know if there are anyways I can pray for you.

No comments: