Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kenya: Day 11

Pray for:
- pastoring Ken
- those remaining in my classes, that they would learn a lot

What happened:
- went to teach Jah Army, only half the class showed up.
- went home. lunch: meatballs + fries
- went to prestige to journal. saw ken & tom
- went to Kibra Academy. half the class showed up. taught how to write a screenplay. homework: write a 4 pg screenplay
- went to Junction, met up with Ken & tom. they worked on Zuki. we were at doorman's, i ordered tomato soup
- went to Nairobi Java House for dinner, had a burger
- Tom went home
- sat around with Ken talking about life
- went home

From this point on, my blogging is going to become irregular. The only times I'm going to post are if I have a significant thought or comment. I will continue to do weekly reviews.

No comments: